A lot of ladies nowadays are primarily concerned about their skin, especially those who have sensitive skin. Skin care is an essential every day routine that must be followed in order to have beautiful, healthy skin. As a girl, I find it necessary to have the best products suited for my particular skin type. From sunblocks, toners to moisturizers to face masks and gels, all of these have become an every day and night necessity.
Recently, I’ve found a new product that best suits my skin and this is the Jeju Aloe. It contains aloe from Jeju and it is without parabens, benzophenone, animal-derived ingredients mineral oil and artificial coloring, all of which can easily damage sensitive skin. Jeju actually comes in two types of containers, a tub and a tube. If you ask me, I much rather prefer to use the tube since it saves you the hassle of having to dip your fingers or use a spatula. I find that you save more of the product this way. The tube container comes with the same amount of content as the one in the tub. It is 300 mL and it goes for about Php 199 each. Yes, it is totally affordable especially if you prefer not to use too much of the product at one time.
So, here’s a little info about the product itself:
- It is formulated with 99% Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice which can effectively soothe and moisturize your skin.
- The great thing about this product is that it can be used for numerous purposes like moisturizing, after-sun skin caring or it can also be used as a soothing facial pack.
- Aloe Barbadensis soothes and moisturizes your skin without leaving any sticky residues on it.
- It is made without the 5 additives I mentioned earlier.
The packaging of the product is simple. No fancy colors. No fancy writing. But I do love that it comes in a tube because I feel that it is less messy to deal with and it is compact. Plus, it is more hygienic this way. I can also easily transfer it to other containers when travelling.
The product itself amazes me because it slides on my skin very easily and it dries very quickly, depending on how much product you put on to your skin. Once applied, it can be very soothing and cool. It does a really good job of protecting your skin from the rays of the sun during the day and moisturizing your skin during the night. I usually put a healthy amount during the night. I’m not really bothered by how much I apply at night since the aloe absorbs really well. I also prefer to put my tub in the refrigerator to make it cool when I apply the product.
- Aloe Vera has proven to be extremely effective when it comes to healing sunburn.
- It can also effectively protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Aloe Vera is also a good moisturizer. This is especially perfect for those people with oily skin.
- Aloe Vera contains two types of hormones that can remove acne and reduce skin inflammation.
- Aloe Vera has also proven to fight aging. It contains antioxidants that help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep skin well hydrated.
If you’re looking for a nice daily moisturizer, I would definitely recommend Jeju Aloe because of its many benefits and its affordability. If you have oily skin, this product is a must-have! It reduces your oily complexion and acne, giving you the radiant, glowing skin you’ve always wanted!